Terms and Conditions
www.pressvigyapti.com a is a site owned by Hyderabad, India based firm NKGONLINE. By accessing this site, you indicate your unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to update or revise these Terms & Conditions. Continued use of the site following posting of any changes to the ‘Terms & Conditions’, constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
1. PressVigyapti.com is an online platform where one can release press notes online. With this, media people may know about your activities, business launches, and events.
2. You agree to register yourself with us and become a member to release the press notes. There are no charges to become a member.
3. You agree to provide true, accurate, current & complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form. You also agree to provide documents (Identity proofs) asked by us for verifying your account.
4. We review each membership application which might take 3 to 7 days.
The management reserves the right to reject your account in case if our verification team finds something faulty.
5. PressVigyapti.com reserves the right to terminate your membership upon discovering any violation of our policies.
6. PressVigyapti.com charges a listing fees to release your press note ( Prices are mentioned in the Pricing page of our website. Please visit our pricing plans.
7. You agree to release the press notes only in English Language as we support only English for time being.
8. You can release press note that attract the attention of the media. You can't release press notes which provoke hatred, are abusive, offensive and encourage communal harmony. Management reserves the right to reject press notes of this nature and are against the law and public order.
9. It takes a minimum of 48 hours for the verification team to approve the press note and make it live. Management reserves the right to reject the press note in case if found faulty.
10. Your Press note would be made available for only 90 days from the date of publication
11.Guarantee: PressVigyapti.com will not give any kind of guarantee that your press note would be published by media. We act as a connecting platform. Management won’t be responsible for non coverage of the press note.
12. You agree to our refund policy which says no refund would be made after submission of the Press Note.
13. It is assumed that you have read our FAQs mentioned in the FAQs page and have understood our workings. We will make timely updates on FAQs page.
14. Journalists and media houses are requested to crosscheck about the authenticity of the press note. We will not be responsible for any wrong doings, fake press notes that a member publishes on our website.
15. Any dispute in relation to the services provided by NKGONLINE on the site, whether paid or free, shall be decided by competent courts in the city of Hyderabad, Telangana State to the exclusion of all other courts and shall be heard and disposed of under laws of India.